Launched in 2012 -- NatureBox has made a name for itself in the food industry with the belief that snacks can (and should!) be crazy delicious and also better for you. Their team of foodies leverages consumer data and culinary expertise to create a range of unique and craveworthy flavors. NatureBox's multichannel platform also makes it easier to enjoy their snacks, from retail stores and airline partnerships to corporate plans and e-commerce. Online, NatureBox members can browse over 100 different products in a dozen categories. The best part is, all NatureBox products are made from high-quality ingredients consumers can trust.
NatureBox is looking for a strategic and results-oriented Product Marketing and Strategy Associate. This is a new role focused on our company’s most important growth initiatives, including increasing customer retention and lifetime value.
This position offers an excellent opportunity to learn all aspects of marketing and business operations in a fast-paced, venture-backed startup. Strong candidates will bring an analytical mindset, excellent project management skills, and a willingness to learn many aspects of the business.
This position is part of the web product team and has ample exposure to web product, and marketing, as well as cross-functional exposure to our data analytics, operations, design, engineering, and finance teams.
- Customer insights and data analysis
- Perform comprehensive analyses on current customer base to inform promotional strategy, customer segmentation, and user personalization efforts
- Develop a deep understanding of customer characteristics by cohort, including lifetime value, repeat order trends, churn rate, promotion response rates, customer motivations, and more
- Pull and analyze data from multiple systems and sources to uncover actionable insights; develop reports and dashboards to convey analysis and summarize results
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to measure lift and ROI for marketing initiatives
- End-to-end project management of multiple growth initiatives
- Collaborate with necessary teams to implement growth initiatives across multiple channels (site, email, direct mail, voicemail, SMS, in-box, etc.)
- Measure and share results of A/B tests, including recommendations for future implementation/testing
- Manage website merchandising operations
- Manage product placement in various website categories (via internal admin tool)
- Manage promotion codes and support SKU setup for special projects
- Reporting on product sales and success metrics to support merchandising, promotions, and product development
- Regularly review and test on-site merchandising to ensure accuracy
A successful candidate will have many of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (e.g., business, statistics, economics, computer science) with 2-3 years work experience
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations
- Comfortable with data tools: proficient with Excel and willing to dive in and learn new data systems/tools
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail; you can keep track of all the details until the project is across the finish line
- Skilled at managing multiple projects at one time
- Proactive self-starter; you are comfortable working independently to push projects to the finish line
- Highly trainable; willing and eager to learn new systems, skills, and how our business operates. You are receptive to on-the-job coaching.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional and fast-paced startup environment
NatureBox welcomes and supports diverse applicants. If you are passionate and excited about our mission, we’d love to hear from you.