We are a fast paced, dynamic organization, searching for a Head of People Operations who consistently exceeds expectations. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic leader who is excited to build a great culture and world class team. As the Head of People Operations, your primary responsibility will be to cultivate NatureBox values and culture, and ensure the continued learning and development of all core team members. To excel at this position, you must be strategic and proactive – a self-starter with initiative, creativity and the ability to drive change. The position reports into the CFO.
- Cultivate and communicate NatureBox values and culture throughout all levels of the organization
- Partner with the executive team to develop and champion efforts that bring our purpose and values to life, both internally and in the community
- Ensure all new hires are successfully on-boarded and properly set up for long-term success at the company
- Identify on-boarding and employee growth issues in teams across the company and work with the appropriate people to find long-term solutions.
Employee Development and Coaching:
- Strategize and collaborate with the executive team to develop breakthrough plans to attract and retain top talent
- Regularly meet with managers and employees to identify and execute on employee growth opportunities
- Apply your deep understanding of performance, feedback & coaching to elevate our team well beyond annual performance reviews.
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities
- Partner with the management team to design and implement programs and processes to enable people development, motivating employees to achieve their fullest potential.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Develop, implement and administer compensation and benefits programs and policies that are aligned and competitive with the market and motivate individual and organizational excellence
- Annually review and make recommendations to executive management for improvement of the company’s HR policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- Manage compliance and be the in-house expert on all employment law related matters. Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures compliance.
- A creative and effective history of building unique, best in class initiatives for employee learning and development.
- A deep understanding of how effective culture and employee growth initiatives work at both small and large companies
- 8-10 plus years of experience with a strong foundation in all HR functions
- Proactive in initiating and executing programs and practices relevant to the business needs
- Demonstrated success as a business partner at the highest levels of an organization
- Previous experience in a start-up and large company environment preferred
- B.A. or B.S. required Masters preferred.
Founded in 2012, NatureBox was built with a clear vision: to make better quality foods more accessible and convenient. Consumer preferences are changing rapidly with more consumers searching for healthier, natural products, and NatureBox aims to meet consumers’ evolving needs. By building relationships directly with customers, leveraging data analytics, and driving rapid, iterative product development, NatureBox is disrupting the +$600B food industry, starting with the $77B snack category. Founders, Gautam Gupta and Ken Chen, wanted to make snacking – the biggest source of empty calories across America – more nutritious, delicious, and easy. NatureBox develops unique and thoughtfully sourced snacks with no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors, and currently has a catalog of over 100 innovative, better for you snacks available. The Company is backed by leading venture capital firms, including General Catalyst, Canaan Partners and Softbank.
More can be found at www.naturebox.com