NatureBox is on a mission to make discovering bold, delicious foods easier by empowering consumers with direct access to better choices and a dynamic, personalized experience. NatureBox is reinventing the way consumers purchase nutritious foods by leveraging the power of technology and shipping directly to consumers. NatureBox focuses on the $70 billion snack market, employing a multi-channel sales model (direct to consumer, corporate, and retail) that allows customers to conveniently purchase, discover and enjoy a variety of innovative NatureBox branded snacks. The company is backed by leading venture capital firms, including General Catalyst, Softbank, and Canaan Ventures.
More can be found at www.naturebox.com.
The Retail Operations Manager will work closely with the field sales group and the internal cross-functional team in on-boarding new customers into NatureBox. The Retail Operations manager will work closely with field sales in supporting and developing an operations process that exceeds customer expectations. They will interact with customers and support selling opportunities such as customer meetings, roadshows, etc.
- Serve as the primary liaison between field sales team and internal corporate departments
- Work with customers to support successful integration and alignment of NatureBox into existing customer systems
- Ensure that we meet and exceed customer’s operations requirements
- Manage the life cycle of purchase orders from new customers from receipt of PO to confirmed fulfillment, receipt of order and billing execution - including tracking PO’s, order accuracy, customer alignment, and customer fulfillment
- Demonstrate solid project management skills including fundamental project management approaches such as utilizing project charters, timelines and weekly progress updates
- Build solid cross-functional relationships and become a proactive advisor and innovator on sales operations issues and potential optimization
- Lead field road show teams to ensure a world-class in-store consumer experience to include calendar management, product supply, and presentation elements
- BA/BS degree (MBA preferred)
- 4-6 years previous work experience, preferably within consumer products and/or sales and operations
- Passion to aggressively meet customers needs and grow the NatureBox brand by exceeding customer expectations
- Experience with order management operations or implementing order management systems
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to effectively manage cross-functional teams and multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal and team leadership skills, works well through dotted lines and is able to influence and interact at all levels of the organization