NatureBox is on a mission to make discovering bold, delicious foods easier by empowering consumers with direct access to better choices and a dynamic, personalized experience. NatureBox is reinventing the way consumers purchase nutritious foods by leveraging the power of technology and shipping directly to consumers. NatureBox focuses on the $70 billion snack market, employing a multi-channel sales model (direct to consumer, corporate, and retail) that allows customers to conveniently purchase, discover and enjoy a variety of innovative NatureBox branded snacks. The Company is backed by leading venture capital firms, including General Catalyst, Softbank, and Canaan Ventures.
More can be found at www.naturebox.com.
We are looking for a talented foodservice account manager to join our food service sales team.
This is an integral position at NatureBox where you will take the lead on working with both existing customers as well as identifying and securing new customers. You will work with a cross functional team in our Redwood City office helping to rapidly grow the NatureBox food service business.
- Manage existing customers orders and sales development
- Generate and qualify new sales leads through multiple channels
- Maintain a working sales funnel of new opportunities
- Actively track sales data and hit all required metrics
- Be able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of customers
- Work collaboratively with multiple departments within NatureBox – such as Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, and Operations
- Attend trade shows and product tastings as required
- A great communicator and are solutions-focused, resourceful, determined and creative in your approach to selling
- Very organized; you work hard and you work smart
- Highly driven to succeed and exceed your sales targets
- Efficient and strategic in sourcing potential customers in your territory
- Excel in building meaningful relationships with your prospects, providing solutions and information on our products and services
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 5+ years of sales and/or customer service experience
- Previous experience in any of the following channels and or segments preferred
- Broadline Foodservice Distribution (Sysco, US Foods, Shamrock)
- Specialty Food Distribution (UNFI, Vistar)
- Office Coffee Sales
- Contract management (e.g. Compass, Canteen, Guckenheimer, Aramark, etc.)
- Business & Industry[AC1]
- College & University
- Micro Markets & Vending
- Strong Excel, Google Docs and SalesForce skills
- The ability to manage multiple high priority deals simultaneously and aggressively bring deals to a close
- Strong organization skills
- Skilled at building and maintaining relationships internally and at the customer level