NatureBox is looking for a proactive, detail-oriented Marketing Operations Associate. This is a new role focused on executing NatureBox’s key growth initiatives, supporting multiple channels for both acquisition and retention programs.
This position offers an excellent opportunity to learn all aspects of marketing and business operations in a fast-paced, venture-backed startup. Strong candidates will bring a creative thinking, excellent project management skills, and a willingness to learn many aspects of the business.
This position is part of the direct-to-consumer team, which drives strategy for all end-to-end operations for NatureBox.com. The position will work closely with cross-functional teams including including operations, food product development, and data analytics.
- End-to-end project management of marketing promotions across all channels
- Support promotions across all channels including email, on-site, direct mail, social media, and influencers/affiliates
- Execute or request tasks necessary to support promotions, including promo code creation, site banners, vanity URLs, SKU selection, photography and creative needs, cross-functional communication, and overall timeline/project management
- Serve as primary contact for email agency to ensure successful execution of all campaigns
- A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
- Prepare and maintain reporting to monitor performance of promotional channels; summarize results and prepare recommendations
- Measure and share results of A/B tests, including recommendations for future implementation/testing
- Manage website merchandising operations
- Manage product placement in various website categories (via internal admin tool)
- Manage promotion codes and support SKU setup for special projects
- Reporting on product sale sand success metrics to support merchandising, promotions, and product development
- Regularly review and test on-site merchandising to ensure accuracy
A successful candidate will have many of the following:
- 1-3 years of Digital Marketing or eComm experience
- Experience with email service providers or marketing automation systems (we use Sailthru)
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail; skilled at managing multiple projects
- Proactive self-starter; you are comfortable pushing projects to the finish line
- Comfortable with data tools; proficient with Excel and able to analyze data, draw conclusions and develop recommendations
- Natural inclination towards improving processes - learning ours, improving and simplifying them, and introducing them when necessary.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional and fast-paced startup environment
NatureBox welcomes and supports diverse applicants. If you are passionate and excited about our mission, we’d love to hear from you.
Launched in 2012 -- NatureBox has made a name for itself in the food industry with the belief that snacks can (and should!) be crazy delicious and also better for you. Their team of foodies leverages consumer data and culinary expertise to create a range of unique and craveworthy flavors. NatureBox's multichannel platform also makes it easier to enjoy their snacks, from retail stores and airline partnerships to corporate plans and e-commerce. Online, NatureBox members can browse over 100 different products in a dozen categories. The best part is, all NatureBox products are made from high-quality ingredients consumers can trust.